Creative minds from around the world gathered in Austin, Texas on March 9-18th 2017 at the SXSW Conference to celebrate the synergy of interactive, film and music industries. The Live Smart team got to spend the week learning and expanding their minds through attending different conference events. It was an extremely impressive week that energized the team and gave them new creative fuel to bring back to NYC. There was an unbelievable turnout of industry talent and knowledge concentrated in Austin, TX that week including Elon Musk, Guy Kawasaki, and many more. The presentations were innovative and exciting, and it didn’t hurt that Live Smart’s own Kevin Kelly was a featured presenter (not too bad, huh?). Among the showcases, screenings, exhibitions and panels, Kevin presented Chatbots & Pixiedust: Extraordinary Service alongside colleagues Clara De Soto and Debbie Zmorenski. It was highly-anticipated with one attendee saying “I was here since last Thursday waiting for this panel”. In the end it was a huge success and concluded with a thunderous applause. It has received a lot of buzz with over 1K favorites from industry professionals within the SXSW network, some might even call it magical.
- Live Smart Ai Orchestrates LI Marathon Sponsorship for Client-Partner, NEFCU
- Making Sense of Advertising’s Existential Crisis with Kevin Kelly
- SXSW Panel Discussion: Chatbots & Pixiedust: Extraordinary Service
- Live Smart Ai President Kevin Kelly Featured on the NASDAQ #TradeTalks
- Live Smart Ai Invited to Campaign Mag Dinner at SXSW: The Agency of the Future
No comments to show.